- IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is reflected below: the owner company of www.marbellatrips.com is ESTEBAN FERRÓN VALDIVIESO, with address for this purpose at Urb. El Rosario Avd. Los pinos, 29. 29604 Marbella (Málaga) NIF number: 52.807.877S. Contact email email@example.com of the website.
- USERS: Access and / or use of this MARBELLATRIPS portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that in their case are mandatory.
- USE OF THE PORTAL: www.marbellatrips.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to ESTEBAN FERRÓN VALDIVIESO (MARBELLATRIPS) or its licensors to which the USER can have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that MARBELLATRIPS offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limited nature, not to use them to (i) incur in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or violating human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of MARBELLATRIPS, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. MARBELLATRIPS reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in his opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, MARRBELLATRIPS will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: MARBELLATRIPS by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by MARBELLATRIPS or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of MARBELLATRIPS. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by MARBELLATRIPS. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively , for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the MARBELLATRIPS pages.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: MARBELLATRIPS is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
- MODIFICATIONS: MARBELLATRIPS reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on your portal.
- LINKS: In the event that www.marbellatrips contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, MARBELLATRIPS will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will MARBELLATRIPS assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks. or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: MARBELLATRIPS reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
- GENERAL: MARBELLATRIPS will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
- MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: MARBELLATRIPS may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between MARBELLATRIPS and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Marbella (Malaga)
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's computer / smartphone / tablet when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said equipment.
MARBELLATRIPS uses the following cookies on this website, which are detailed below:
- Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user: if these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to correctly receive our content and services; Y
- analytical cookies (for monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users), advertising (for the management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the frequency in which ads are displayed) and behavioral (for managing the advertising spaces according to the specific profile of the user): if these cookies are deactivated, the website may continue to function without prejudice to the fact that the information captured by these cookies on the use of our website and on the success of the advertisements displayed on it allows us to improve our services and earn income that allows us to offer you a lot of content for free.
- Complement cookies (plug-in) for sharing social content.
(**) DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES. The user will be able to choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
- browser settings; for instance:
Chrome, from xxx
Explorer, from xxx
Firefox, from xxx
Safari, from xxx
- the specific opt-out systems indicated in the list of cookies above with respect to the cookie in question (these systems may lead to a "rejection" cookie being installed on your computer so that your choice of deactivation will work); or
- other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
- DATA PROTECTION: Visiting this Website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself. In the event that the user provides any information of a personal nature, the data collected on this Website will be treated fairly and lawfully, subject at all times to the principles and rights contained in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 of December, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, and other development regulations.
- THE RIGHT TO INFORMATION: In accordance with Art.5 of the LOPD we inform you that the data provided by you will become part of (l) (the) file (s) "Clients and / or suppliers", whose owner is MARBELLATRIPS , duly registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. The purpose of the treatment will be the management of data collected through the company's website, as well as to expressly authorize MARBELLATRIPS to send commercial or promotional communications through any means (postal or electronic) about the various products and services. provided by our company. The person in charge of the files is ESTEBAN FERRÓN VALDIVIESO URB. THE ROSARY AVD. THE PINES, 29. 29604 MARBELLA (MÁLAGA), being able to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending a letter to the previous address with the requirements contemplated in Instruction 1/2000, of December 1, of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, relative to the exercise of the aforementioned rights, or personally at our headquarters proving your identity.