Details of the experience
To understand Andalusia, from its origins to the present day, it is essential to dedicate some time during your trip to visit the city of Córdoba and the best time to do so is during the month of May, the month in which the Fiesta de los Patios From Cordoba.
There is no city in the world with a greater concentration of spaces declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco; Medina Azahara, Mosque of Córdoba, Cascos Antiguo de Córdoba and the patios of Córdoba, an authentic jewel bathed by the Guadalquivir River, in the most important meeting of cultures and natural beauty in the world and an example for humanity.
Another incentive to visit Córdoba is its delicious gastronomy and its craft tradition, which you will find in the many shops in the center, where you can buy the best souvenir of your trip to Andalusia.
The private tour includes:
- Private transportation in MB vehicles (wifi and water on board)
- Experienced driver
- Official guides of the historical and cultural heritage of Andalusia (4 hours)
- Tickets: Medina Azahara and Mosque/Cathedral of Cordoba
- Visit the Historic Center and Cordovan patio.
- Free time to eat or shop.
- Travel insurance
Total time: 10 hours (transfers included)
Prices do not include food, our assistants will recommend the best option according to your gastronomic tastes and budget.