Details of the experience
A hiking experience that will bring you closer to rural life and will become the best way to understand the terroir and the natural environment where some of the best wines in Andalusia are made.
A 7km route with a gradient of +150 m for sports and nature lovers, clothing and footwear adapted for hiking, sun protection and a good physical level are necessary.
The experience includes:
- Private transport
- Guided hiking route between vineyards and Mediterranean forest.
- Aperitif in the countryside
- Private visit to the Winery and Tasting of 3 wines
Possibility of adding a picnic menu:
- Wine, to choose during the tasting / a bottle.
- Cherry tomato salad, tuna belly and oregano.
- Arugula, pear and parmesan salad.
- Avocado muffin, with tomato and ham.
- Sirloin sandwich stewed with fresh tomato.
- Fruit and custard salad